Click any of the links below to read more about Finders on other websites.
- Finders have been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Total Quality Management certification and are the first probate genealogy firm to acheive the international version of this Standard as devised by the IAB (International Accreditation Board).
- We are registered with the Office of Fair Trading on the Consumer Credit Register, Licence no. 0441703
- Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
In order to join the APG we agree to abide by their Code of Ethics.
- The Expert Witness Directory
We are a checked and approved firm. To find our entry, enter 'Finders' in the search field.
- Expert Witness Search
An independent directory of approved expert witnesses, listing Daniel Curran, director of Finders. Search by entering Finders in the 'Organisation' field & London in the 'Town/City' field.
- Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority)
We are authorised and regulated by this regulatory body which ensures the highest standards are maintained in our indemnity insurance work.
Search the FSA register using our membership number: 310772.
- Companies House
The government office where all UK companies are registered. Our company registration number is 3501521. You will need to search under our company number or name FINDERS GENEALOGISTS LIMITED to find our entry on this website. You can even order a copy of our company accounts here if you wish.
- UK Government Patent Office - Registered Trademarks
Finders logos are registered under Trademark Number 2411095. To check our Trademarks click the link above, enter our Trademark number and click 'Submit'. You can then click 'View Image' to see our Registered Trademarks.
- Data Protection Registrar
You can search the Data Protection register for our entry by entering our registration number Z6654345.
- BT Directory Enquiries
BT's new 118 500 online directory service. You will need to select 'Business name' then search by entering 'Finders' and 'London'.