TO ORDER A POLICY PLEASE Contact us.
Aviva policies can usually be obtained instantly by us if and when:
- Specific heirs or branches of a family simply cannot be traced
- It is no longer economically viable to continue with research in an attempt to locate the 'missing' heirs
- When all heirs may seemingly have been found and a comfort policy* is required
- Finders have produced a report confirming the situation and recommending insurance cover
* Comfort Policies: No-one can ever be certain that there was not an unrecorded event (such as illegitimate birth) that may affect the distribution of an Estate should these previously unknown persons come forward and make a claim against the Estate in the future. A comfort policy will insure against such claims possibly arising when it otherwise appears that there is no prospect of a claim in the future.
Missing Will Insurance: On completion of our Missing Will Service we can also apply for a policy to cover against the possibility of a Will (or more recent Will than the one used) being found after distribution.
FREE 5% ESCALATOR CLAUSE - You can now select a 5% escalator clause which will automatically increase the Limit of Indemnity by 5% of the original amount at each of the first 10 anniversaries of the policy start date, for no extra charge.